Book your free 30 minutes consultation with our expert team.

Study In USA

The United States of America provides high quality and innovative education systems. The USA has highly learning research opportunities over and above recruitment support and network-building opportunities. International students can apply for a four-year undergraduate course and later continue with a two-year master’s program. International students can directly apply for their masters by research and their doctorate program. Be it studying engineering, science courses, humanities courses, or even a doctoral thesis, the USA will provide you with the best education and career opportunities in the world. Are you looking for consultation regarding study in USA? Contact us for usa student visa consultant in Ahmedabad.


Life In USA?

The USA is vastly different from any other country. The USA welcomes many of the international students every year especially from India. The USA is well-known for its studies and mostly goal-oriented candidates only visit the USA. The lifestyle of the USA is different from any other countries and you will surely enjoy the country after visiting it.

Send Message Icons Call Us: 079 6000 6000

Why Study in USA

Employee opportunities

Rules and works are very strict in the USA. International students are not allowed to work during the first year in the country. Students will get part-time jobs with some of the special conditions after the first year. On-campus employment continues to remain the best for international students and is easily available. Sometimes jobs may not be related to what you are studying. Candidates can be allowed to work full time during their breaks and holidays, as they are on good terms with their faculty. Students can easily work for 20 hours a week. Another thing to take care of is that the job must not take away a job from our citizens. OPT(Optional Practical Training) or CPT(Curricular Practical Training) may also apply to you and will be closely governed by the USCIS. A student is also expected to build their network during their time at the college or university and find ideal employment opportunities for themselves. Finding a job in the USA is all about being proactive.


Education costs in the USA are pretty expensive compared to India. Private universities in the USA charge higher tuition fees than public colleges. Public colleges have huge support in terms of their reliance on state funds. Due to the higher quality of education, infrastructure, and career opportunities they charge a very high amount of fee. Yearly expenditure for students in a college in the USA, counting living expenses and tuition can range from $15,000 to $35,000. Some of the top colleges can charge up to $60,000 per year in tuition and other ancillary costs. Many scholarships are offered to foreign students based on merit and need. The application process for these scholarships may vary depending upon the university or state where the student is applying.

Our Students Feedback