The Bloomsbury Institute is a private higher education institution in the heart of London’s Bloomsbury district. In the United Kingdom, the Bloomsbury Institute provides full-time undergraduate and graduate business and computing courses, as well as MBA programs. The institute will also offer law courses beginning in the 2014-2015 school year. International students make up slightly more than half of their student body.
The purpose of the Bloomsbury Institute is to create an international and dynamic academic community that promotes inquiry, creativity, and critical thinking. Bloomsbury Institute fees apply, as with any private institution, however, they attempt to keep costs fair to provide accessible education to anyone who chooses to pursue it. To create a culture of kindness, excellence, and accountability towards one another, their communities, and the world. And to motivate and support their students and employees to achieve their full potential and make significant contributions to society.
The school can help students find housing throughout their stay in London by utilizing a network of professional housing organizations that specialize in placing students in suitable and inexpensive apartments. Single occupancy and shared lodgings are available in a variety of London neighborhoods. Different size needs and budgets are accommodated. Unite is a partner organization for student housing, while Hosts International is a partner organization for homestays.
The Bloomsbury Institute’s headquarters and student facilities are located in Bloomsbury, an upscale, safe neighborhood filled with parks, shops, cafes, and museums. Bloomsbury is also a student-friendly and active district, with several higher education institutions, including some of the most notable colleges in the UK and the University of London’s major facilities.
Nearby Underground stations include Goodge Street, Russell Square, Warren Street, Tottenham Court Road, and Euston Square. The neighborhood is also well-served by a variety of bus routes, making LSBM conveniently accessible from all parts of London.
Select a course below to learn more about it:
BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year: 4-Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year: 3-Year accelerated
- BA (Hons) Business Management: 3-Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management: 2-Year accelerated
BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year: 4-Year
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year: 3-Year accelerated
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance: 3-Year
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance: 2-Year accelerated
LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice
- LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice with Foundation Year: 4-Year
- LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice with Foundation Year: 3-Year accelerated
- LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice: 3-Year
- LLB (Hons) Law and Legal Practice: 2-Year accelerated
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- MSc Management (no work experience required)