Study MBA in UK is a program intended to furnish understudies with data that can be utilized in true associations and business circumstances. The UK is host to a portion of the world’s best business colleges regarding nature of education and memorability and understudies have serious areas of strength for with degrees and strong professional starts will actually want to exploit figuring out how business functions while likewise constructing an organization of contacts which will take care of from now on. MBA is the most sought-after business program presented by a variety of UK colleges. A portion of the top establishments that give MBAs in UK incorporates the University of Oxford, the University of Shower, De Montfort University, and the University of St Andrews.
MBA Universities in the UK Highlights
- There are approximately 100+ MBA colleges in the United Kingdom.
- Study MBA in the UK costs around INR 30 lakhs.
- The top specializations are Business (Others), Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Marketing, Healthcare Management, Management, and Supply Chain.
- The GMAT, GRE, IELTS, and TOEFL are all compulsory exams.
Eligibility to Study MBA in UK
To be admitted to a business course in the UK, students must meet the following fundamental eligibility criteria:
Undergraduate Degree / Diploma
- Completion of secondary education studies at the United Kingdom level
- Please submit all required school documentation, transcripts, and certificates.
- To demonstrate English language competency, obtain appropriate IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Postgraduate Degree / Diploma
- A three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university that is equal to a UK degree is required.
- Some universities in the UK may require a minimum of one year of work experience.
- Meet the requirement for English language proficiency with a good IELTS / TOEFL exam score.
- Some colleges also use GMAT scores when admitting students.
Top Business Schools to Study MBA in UK
Learn about the top-ranked UK MBA business schools in the
financial times global MBA rankings below to learn more about the best MBA programs in the UK.
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
- University of Cambridge
- Durham University Business School
- Warwick Business School
- University of Oxford
- Bayes Business School
- London Business School
Careers for Graduate MBAs
MBA (Master of Business Administration) graduates have a wide range of MBA job opportunities available to them, based on their interests, talents, and expertise. MBA graduates commonly pursue the following professional paths:
- Management Consulting
- Operations Management
Job Opportunities in the UK After MBA
The opportunities for work in the UK after an MBA are numerous and outstanding. While campus placements are not available at all MBA universities in the UK, these universities do have experienced career counselors who can help students to get their dream jobs.
Many top companies and organizations in the UK look for MBA graduates, including:
- Morgan Chase & Co.
- McKinsey & Company
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- EY (Ernst & Young)
Documents Required for MBA Admission to UK Universities
A variety of documentation must be presented in order to be admitted to an MBA course in the UK. The following are some of the most common documents required in the UK to verify your MBA course:
- Work experience certificate
- Scorecards of GMAT/GRE
- Educational qualifications transcripts
- Scorecards for IELTS/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Fund proof
- CV or Resume
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
A written message of motivation explaining why you want to study MBA in UK. Include earlier successes and your particular area of interest.
How much does an MBA from a UK university cost?
The average first-year cost of an MBA in the UK is INR 30 lakhs. The monthly cost of living in the UK ranges from INR 10,04,20 to INR 18,07,56.
Which MBA program in the United Kingdom is the best?
Here are some of the best MBA programs in the United Kingdom:
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Analytics Intelligence
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Marketing
How do I get an MBA in the UK if I have no prior work experience?
Work experience is not required to pursue an MBA in the United Kingdom. Many prestigious schools, however, require MBA applicants to have prior work experience.
How do I get an MBA scholarship in the UK?
Follow these steps to apply for MBA scholarships in the United Kingdom:
- Visit the official websites of the universities.
- Understand the eligibility requirements for university
- Gather all necessary documentation.
- Perform the necessary tests (GMAT, IELTS).
- The scholarship requires online registration and application.
- Wait for the university’s response.
What is the purpose of the GMAT?
The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a test that is frequently required for admission to MBA programs in the UK and around the world. It is computer-based and assesses a variety of abilities critical for business and management success, including written analysis, numerical reasoning, verbal analysis, and collaborative understanding.