MBA courses at universities in UK provide a comprehensive education to optimize learners’ potential for success in real-world business situations and provide a wide range of skills to help students develop a deeper understanding of management. Over 100 universities in the UK offer MBA courses in a variety of specializations such as economics, health management, international business, and so on. The investment in studying an MBA at the best business schools in the UK is high, but so are the salary expectations.
MBA Universities in the UK Highlights
- There are approximately 100+ MBA colleges in the United Kingdom.
- Study MBA in the UK costs around INR 30 lakhs.
- General Management, International Business, Business (Others), Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Marketing, Healthcare Management, Management, and Supply Chain are the top specializations.
- Exams required include the GMAT, GRE, IELTS, and TOEFL.
Eligibility to Study MBA in the UK
Students must meet the following basic eligibility criteria to be admitted to a business course in the United Kingdom:
Degree / Undergraduate Diploma
- Completion of secondary education studies at the level of the United Kingdom
- Provide all necessary school documents, transcripts, and certificates.
- Obtain acceptable IELTS or TOEFL scores to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Diploma / Postgraduate Degree
A relevant three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, which is equivalent to a UK degree
- Some UK universities may require a minimum of one year of work experience.
- Meet the English language proficiency criterion with a good IELTS / TOEFL exam score
- Some universities also admit students based on their GMAT scores.
How much does an MBA from a UK university cost?
The average first-year cost of an MBA in the UK is INR 30 lakhs. The monthly cost of living in the UK ranges from INR 10,04,20 to INR 18,07,56.
Which MBA program in the United Kingdom is the best?
Here are some of the best MBA programs in the United Kingdom:
MBA in Accounting
MBA in Analytics Intelligence
MBA in Healthcare Management
MBA in Human Resources Management
MBA in Finance
MBA in Management
MBA in Marketing.
How do I get an MBA in the UK if I have no prior work experience?
Work experience is not required to pursue an MBA in the United Kingdom. Many prestigious schools, however, require MBA applicants to have prior work experience.
How do I get an MBA scholarship in the UK?
Follow these steps to apply for MBA scholarships in the United Kingdom:
Visit the official websites of the universities.
Understand the eligibility requirements for university scholarships.
Gather all necessary documentation.
Perform the necessary tests (GMAT, IELTS).
The scholarship requires online registration and application.
Wait for the university’s response.
Your Splendid Future is Just a Few Steps Away!
Get free 1-on-1 Counselling by Our Experts!Get Me Free Counseling