It was founded as a stand-alone medical school in 1976, and it started taking students in 1977. It has become one of the leading sites for medical education, with personnel and students from 140 different countries. Grenada, an island in the lovely Caribbean, is where it is located. It is located on the island of Grenada Students may utilize comforts and modern amenities in multicultural settings during their stay. The university’s programs have received accreditation and approval from several regulatory authorities, and SGU is linked with academic institutions all over the world, including those in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, and Ireland.
St. George’s University Ranking
St. George’s University is ranked 2406 in the world.
St. George’s University is ranked first in the country.
Courses Offered at St. George’s University
- Veterinary medicine
- Public health
- Health and sciences
St. George’s University’s basic medical sciences faculties are
- Anatomical sciences
- Basic sciences
- Clinical skills
- Clinical teaching unit
- Microbiology, Immunology, Pharmacology
- Physiology, Neuroscience, and Behavioural sciences
- Public health and preventive medicine
Clinical faculty at St. George’s University:
- Emergency medicine
- Family medicine and general practice
- Internal medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
St. George’s University provides students with a physician certification that is widely considered the majority of clinical guides. These professionals can provide practical information alongside theoretical information in state-of-the-art laboratories. Please get in touch with us if you have any interest in studying MBBS in the Caribbean one of the top universities in the globe.
Where is St. George's University Located?
Grenada University Centre, West Indies, Grenada
What documents are required for admission to St. George's University?
When applying for admission to St. George’s University, the candidate should have the following documents ready:
- Photographs in passport size.
- A mark sheet for the tenth grade.
- A mark sheet for Class 12.
- IELTS test results.
- TOEFL score report.
- A recommendation letter.
- A medical certificate is required.
- MCAT scorecards for North American students.
How is the weather at St. George's University in Grenada?
Grenada, like most Caribbean islands, has a relatively humid climate. Temperatures average around 86 degrees Fahrenheit in early January and February, which are also reported to be the coolest months of the year. The temperature can reach 88 degrees Fahrenheit in July and August. The wet season has begun, and rainfall has increased slightly.
What is the admissions process at St. George's University?
- Fill out the online application form found on the university’s official website.
- Include the necessary documents with the above-mentioned form.
- After receiving the application form and documents and verifying the information, the university will send the student an official invitation letter.
- After receiving the invitation letter, the student must pay the college fee.
- Apply for the visa as soon as the fee is paid.
- Inform the university of your arrival date and time to avoid any confusion or mishandling.
What is the ranking of Grenada's St. George's University?
St. George’s University was ranked first in Grenada, 2997th globally in 2023, and scored in the top 50% across ten research topics. The ranking of St. George’s University is based on three factors: research output (EduRank’s index attributes 3,358 academic publications and 56,296 citations to the university), non-academic reputation, and the impact of noteworthy alumni.St. George’s University was ranked first in Grenada for Medicine and 1070th in the world, with 2,701 articles and 44,537 citations.