About the Program
If you want to work in the legal profession or just have a genuine interest in the topic, studying law in UK will challenge your thinking and provide incredible opportunities for careers.
The three-year LLB Law degree includes the basics of legal theory and practice theory. You will learn about all aspects of English law and how they are influenced and affected by legal, political, social, environmental, and financial concepts. The abilities and expertise that you get will be useful in everyday life, allowing you to experience and see the world from different viewpoints.
- 112 price points on UCAS. We also recognize AAT Level 3 and Access to HE qualifications.
- Qualifications from the EU and other countries may also be recognized.
- C/4 in GCSE English Language (or equivalent).
- If English is not your first language, you will need to have an Academic IELTS score of 6.0. (minimum 5.5 in each category).
- Non-standard entry may be considered for applicants over the age of 21 with a Level 3 qualification and relevant job experience.