The international desire to study abroad to find a better career and health is a necessity for today’s generation. The UK is one of the most popular destinations for international students. However, getting a student visa to study mba in the UK can be challenging and time-consuming. To make it easier for Indian students who wish to pursue higher education in the UK, there are new offers that will come into effect in 2022.
Further will provide the best study in UK consultants for reference. Starting with the step-by-step process of the whole journey.
Step1: Prepare to apply
- Make sure you choose the right qualifications. Special interests are fundamental to bachelor’s and Masters’s in the UK. When choosing a degree or course, consider your tuition fees.
- International students outside the EU (European Union) and the EEA (European Economic Area) pay for full courses at UK universities. Also, non-EU / EEA students will not be eligible for loans and grants.
- Check your bursary eligibility. Check the university entrance requirements, especially find out if you need to do any kind of language test, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Consider hiring an experienced counsellor who will guide you through the application process.
Step2: how to apply
- All Bachelor’s degree applications in the UK are submitted via the UCAS (University and College Admission Service) application website.
- Future Master’s and PhD students can apply directly to the university of their choice.
- Apply through the UK PASS system. You can fill in all your details online and scan and upload any required documents
- At UK universities, you have a wide range of English teaching degrees to choose from.
Step3: Required documents
- Birth certificate
- Passport, national identification card
- Reference letters, if required
- Evidence of English competency
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Graduate applicants may also be required to submit a research proposal
Step4: Application Deadline
- mid-October: deadline for all Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine courses
- mid-January: UCAS deadline for EU/EEA students.
- end of June: deadline for international students from a non-EU/EEA country
- Many universities have different deadlines for international students (especially for graduate applicants).
- August: The UCAS Clearing process.
Step5: Final steps after receiving acceptance letter
- Settle your health insurance.
- Apply for a UK Student Visa.
- Some UK universities require you to pre-enrol online on the university website before arriving in the UK.
UK Student visa types:
- Student visa
- Child student visa
- Study English in UK (Short term)
Student Visa Consultants in Ahmedabad:
- Rao consultants
- Jamboree Education
- Orbit Immigration
- Nationwide Overseas Education
- Agile consultancy
- Sky Foreign education
The best way to get started with the journey is to have hope and believe in yourself. Get acquainted with an expert for smooth delivery of the process.
Your complete guide to applying for a visa to student visa consultants in Ahmedabad.