About this Program
Our accelerated program cuts the required time from three to two years. If you want to begin your business management job while potentially saving money, this course is perfect for you.
In addition to learning about business management ideas and practices, you’ll discover how to accomplish your own objectives, like starting a business. By teaching actual company scenarios and case study analysis, as well as hosting discussions with expert speakers, we’ll help you achieve this. Other courses include digital marketing, enterprise risk management, and business sustainability.
Requirements for Entry
- 112 UCAS price points.
- It’s possible to accept credentials from the EU and other nations as well.
- English Language, GCSE, C/4 (or equivalent).
- You must have an Academic IELTS score of 6.0 if English is not your first language. (minimum 5.5 in each category).
- Applicants over the age of 21 with a Level 3 qualification and appropriate work experience may be given consideration for non-standard entry.
- In addition, you must show up and succeed in an interview